This post is just to blab. Blab about my life, about what is new, what is old....just to blab. So, for those of you who check the blog for pictures....THERE AREN'T ANY ON THIS POST! So, just check back another day for some.
So, onto the blabbing......
My mother is visiting. She is helping me out with a recovery. I had a surgery on July 9th. She has been a great source of help and assistance. The recovery has gone well....better than I think we both expected, but there are still things I can't do. William and Paul seem to be adjusting well to my recovery also...sometimes Paul wonders why I can't hold him or carry him around and William says that he has to go have surgery when he doesn't feel well. Kids, how they process things sometimes. Anyway, in my blabbing state that I am in....and I am NOT on my pain meds at the moment, I decided to find some old videos of William that I sent to Kevin when he was in Iraq. We watched them all today. William just loved watching himself as a baby. It was so cute.....he loved everything about it and got the idea that he once was a baby and now he is a big boy. Just think how great these will be to give him when he is older.....YEAH, RIGHT! He will want nothing to do with them. They are videos for us....and for us to use during his wedding days! Back to blabbing, so then we went outside and William played with the neighbor kids. Somedays he plays well and other days he doesn't. It just seems that he is not getting the whole sharing concept. Hopefully that will get better with time. Dinnertime and bathtime went surpringly well, given it was really just me and my mother. Kevin is out on a mission tonight and so we are here....and I am not of that much help with certain things. Paul went down quickly and is RACKED OUT on my bed. I am waiting for dead sleep to take over so we can make the transition to his bed. William is watching videos of himself as a baby with Gaga. Me....what do you think I am doing....blabbing. It has been a good day.
1 comment:
I made Allen a couple of photobooks while he was deployed. Ashlyn LOVES to look at those, too.
I'm glad to hear that you are recovering better than expected.
Post a Comment