Yup, that would be my husband. You are probably wondering why I am thinking he is the greatest. Last Sunday I went Christmas shopping....by myself....for the last of the toys for the boys. I was away for about three hours. While I was away I didn't expect much to happen at home. When I arrived home it was a new house. My lovely husband had cleaned the entire house, vacuumed the floors, cleaned the hardwood floors, straighted up the family room and play room, and then proceeded to make dinner for us. He even helped put the youngins' to bed! At the end of the night I asked him what made he get so motivated. I love motivation like this! I think it is so sexy! Acts of service is my number 1 love language....if any of you know what that means. And it is NOTHING dirty. Get your heads out of the gutter!. His response: I am going stir crazy being locked up in this house for four days. I don't think he would make a good stay-at-home dad....but part-time housekeeper I'll take. Thursday, December 4, 2008
Aaahhhh, isn't he the greatest
Yup, that would be my husband. You are probably wondering why I am thinking he is the greatest. Last Sunday I went Christmas shopping....by myself....for the last of the toys for the boys. I was away for about three hours. While I was away I didn't expect much to happen at home. When I arrived home it was a new house. My lovely husband had cleaned the entire house, vacuumed the floors, cleaned the hardwood floors, straighted up the family room and play room, and then proceeded to make dinner for us. He even helped put the youngins' to bed! At the end of the night I asked him what made he get so motivated. I love motivation like this! I think it is so sexy! Acts of service is my number 1 love language....if any of you know what that means. And it is NOTHING dirty. Get your heads out of the gutter!. His response: I am going stir crazy being locked up in this house for four days. I don't think he would make a good stay-at-home dad....but part-time housekeeper I'll take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Kevin. He knows how to get to your heart Trace. What a guy!!
Post a Comment