I have been busy over the weekend uploading some video to the blog. Scroll down to the Capozzoli Clan video section to check them out.
The first one is of Daddy and Paulie dancing to the snazzy, jazzy music on the Pama Liqueur website. We found this site on New Years Eve when Auntie Sara came to visit. Much dancing and drinking occurred in our playroom that night...and then it got serious....a Tetras battle between Daddy and Aunt Sara. I don't remember who won. I feel asleep on the couch listening to them bicker back and forth. They truly are each other's long lost siblings.
The other three videos are from last Friday when William's school had Awards Day. William received two awards!!!!!!! One for perfect attendance and the other for Achievement in Art. The Art award was given to one boy and one girl in each class. William represented the boys in Mrs. Reilly's class. We are very proud of him! And, he is quite proud of himself!
Enjoy the videos. They are quite funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment