Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We have walls!

I know I have been very lax about updating the blog. I don't have alot of motivation at the moment.....but got some nudging from Daddy for pictures....so here they are.

On Wednesday of last week our walls for the basement went in. Our builder is using a system called "Superior Walls". It was exciting to see the walls up after weeks of rain and mud. First the walls go up, then the plumbing is put in, and finally they pour the foundation slab. Looks great!!!!

This is the basement from the side of the house.
The boys playing around.
The back walls for the basement.

Another view of the basement.

This is where the front porch will be and our "safe room".


A front view of the house and porch/safe room.

The crane that puts the walls up.



Another view of the crane.








No comments:

Capozzoli Family Videos

...