So you may have noticed that I have not been updating the blog lately. I am sorry to all of you that follow us that I have not been able to update the blog....and the reason why is that Kevin and I are expecting our third little Capozzoli! I am 12 weeks today and thrilled to have reached the end of the first trimester. This pregnancy has been SO different than William's and Paul's. I have been sick with nausea and vomiting, extremely tired (really beyond tired), and have had some bleeding complications....thus I have been on a modified bedrest for 8 weeks! Around the fifth week I started to bleed and really thought I would loose the baby. The doctors put me on bedrest and hoped that the body would heal itself. I finally stopped bleeding around the 9th or 10th week. The baby has been thriving throughout all of this and continues to grow! My parents, as well as Kevin's, have both come and taken turns helping with William and Paul since I have been relegated to the couch or bed. It is nice to be released to a normal life....and to tell everyone about our exciting news.
Here are some pics of our little Capozzoli. You can see the hands and feet pretty well in these pics. We will keep you posted on my progress. I look forward to blogging about the baby and my belly growth....something I did not do with W or P. So now that I can come downstairs expect more blog updates.
3 comments:
Ahhh I love the pictures! I'm so very happy for you guys and so thankful that you're feeling better! Can't wait to meet Baby Capozzoli! Love you guys!!
I'm so glad you and the baby are doing better! Congrats!
I don't know how I missed this! I loved seeing the photos. Congratulations again!
Post a Comment