Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Aaaahhhh, to be a kid again

Kevin has been wanting to do something for the boys in their playroom since we moved into the house. He has been thinking about a storage system for all their toys to a wall unit to include desks to playlofts. He finally decided on a playloft, for the moment. So, over the past two weekends he built this.......


The boys are in heaven and spend all their time there. They built their fort and then create their sleeping quarters. In fact, they have slept in the fort since Saturday night. It has been fun watching them get so excited about it and having so much fun. Makes you think of your childhood playing and building forts. I just wish my childhood ones were like this one. I wonder what the next woodworking project will be....maybe my kitchen island? And as my friend Mandy said, Kevin is very talented. I agree and so do the boys.

2 comments:

tammy said...

I am taking my blanket & pillow to the loft!! And I see why William was concerned about a rail. Great job Kevin.

Angie said...

Oh, this is so cool! I love it!

Capozzoli Family Videos

...