We are trying to get into the swing of things with three little ones in the house. I must say that they volume level in the house has risen...more than I expected....and it is not from a crying baby. To tell you the truth, I don't know what it is from, but it is loud and we are all adjusting. The boys are still "in love" with Catherine. She is just perfect and has fallen right into place being our baby girl. She has grown dramatically over the past week and a half....at her weight check she weighed in at 8 lbs and 15
oz. Amazing! I am slowly returning to normal life and it feels good. I have forgotten what life is like on the "outside" since I was housebound for about two weeks straight. Here are some recent photos of our past week.
From tonight, just lounging on the coach and smiling at Mommy....from the gas I am sure the doctors would say.



Her first
official bath. Catherine's umbilical cord fell yesterday so it was time. And she loved every minute of it.


Possibly one of my favorites of her.

Wearing her bows that the boys picked out for her.

Sleeping in her moses basket....what an angel.

Playing with big brother Paulie. Look at how similar their profiles are...right down to the shape of their noses and eyes. So sweet.


Holding hands with her brothers...too precious.
No comments:
Post a Comment