It is time for an update about the eye. Since Friday I have seen the doctor every 48 hours. I am still continuing with the drops, but have graduate from every hour to every 2 hours. After my appointment yesterday, I can now sleep for 4 hours and then put in the drops. She says I will have a scar on my eye....though it should not be visible and I will need to be fitted for new contacts. Today is the first day that I do not feel the ulcer. This experience has made me even more ready for Lasik surgery! Kevin and the kids have been wonderful. William and Paul went with me yesterday to the doctor. William wanted to help Mommy and kept my medicine for my "sick eye" safe. We met a nice man in the elevator and when he asked William how old he was, William replied "We had to come to the doctor cause Mommy has a sick eye and I have to hold the medicine." Too cute.........
I know you all just log on to see the Italy pictures...so I promise to post some more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment