Friday, December 7, 2007

Merry Christmas...Happy Holidays!!

It is that time of the year! I can't believe it is already here. I am still amazed that Paulie is one. Time is really going by fast. Before I know it, we will be moving....again!

The boys and I have escaped the camp early and are in South Florida with my parents for about 10 days before Kevin arrives. It has been nice being in society, taking a 5 minute drive to the grocery store, going to Costco and the entire trip takes 1 hour!!!!!! I forgot what living in society is like....oh how I miss it! But remember, we are moving in about months!

We have been busy since getting here....decorating the tree, the house, playing with playdoo, buying fish for the backyard pond and finishing our last minute Christmas shopping. I am completely done! Now I have to hide the presents and wrap them.....probably will not be done until Christmas Eve. If William sees the paper then forget it....he wants the present NOW!

The Von Gunten/Seybert family will all be together for part of the holiday this year. Trent, Heather and Caroline arrive on the 15th and will stay until the 21st. Tye, Kelly and Abby will also be staying here this year. Her family is coming down from Auburn, NY. All the siblings and cousins will be together for the first time since Tye's wedding. That was the last time we had all the family members together in one place. It will be a great time for pictures and some baby fun!

And, Santa came early for Kevin, me and my parents. We bought a NEW BOAT! It is beautiful. Kevin will be trailering it down for the holiday! We are all looking forward to many boat rides together.
I have take several pictures for the blog, but of course, I can't find my cord to plug into the computer to upload my pics. So, you will just have to check back later.

No comments:

Capozzoli Family Videos

...