Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Oh, just one more try....

While Trent and Heather were here, we tried to get the kids together for a family photo of the cousins. You all know the routine. Well, here are several shots of our attempts. Keep in mind, these are just from my camera. I can't even imagine what shots Aunt Heather and Aunt Kelly captured. We did all these.....





For this shot. It is the best of all of them. You can at least see their faces. Unfortunately, Paulie feels he must pull on Caroline's hair....a little something he learned from her. They traded baby secrets during her visit. I can only imagine what bad habits she learned from him!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am amazed when anyone can get two kids to look good in a picture, much less 4! We tried to get a cousin picture in March with just 3, two kids had grumpy faces (in every picture) and the other one never smiled, but at least was sort of pleasant looking in some of them.

Capozzoli Family Videos

...