Sunday, March 2, 2008

Visit to Aunt Sara's

The boys and I ventured out to visit Aunt Sara a few weeks ago. We had a good time relaxing. It was a good change of pace...nice to be away from Camp for a few days.

While at Aunt Sara's, we went to the Georgia Aquarium. The boys loved it. Paulie was enthralled with the fish. We got some great pictures.



Some photography by William Capozzoli. He loved walking through the big fish tank taking pictures of everything he could. He did get some really good shots.


The newest exhibit.....Aunt Sara and her boys.












1 comment:

tammy said...

William has a good photographic eye for a young age. I loved his pictures. I loved all the pictures. That has to be the work of Aunt Sara taking the picture of Paul as she caught his reflection in the glass...she has a good eye too!!
Keep the snapshots coming. GaGa

Capozzoli Family Videos

...