
Friday, November 21, 2008
Big weekend
Kevin's work is having a formal this weekend....a big two day event! We are so excited to get some one-on-one adult time alone.....and for a chance to really celebrate! We are even more excited because our favorite Auntie Sara is coming to visit and BABYSIT for free!!!!!!!!!!! How did I, and we...the Capozzolis, get so lucky to have such a great Aunt and friend? She truly loves her nephews...and one day I can love her little ones....more than just Kyra. The best part about Aunt Sara is that she offered to do this.....amazing. Can you say pure GRACE. Her mommy did a good job.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Tracy, i just started a blog and saw yours on Melissa's page and thought I would check it out. I love it! I enjoy your commentary and the pics are great.
Just did't want to be a lurker,
Carrie :)
Post a Comment