Saturday, November 15, 2008

Great day!

This has turned out to be a great day! We decided to go on a "tour" of all of the for sale homes I have been watching since May. So we all packed into the mini-van and drove through our town. We came upon the first house I ever considered....one we would build. I told Kevin about it and he said "This is it. This is the house. Sounds good." Amazing how fast that went. All the work looking at homes, meeting with realtors to look at some, reviewing the budget. When I first saw the house I told Kevin we should consider building....we would get more house for less money and able to customize it. He was not too keen on the idea....but with the new economy....it seems to be the way to go. Again, I was right the first time. Always seems to be the case.

After looking at the house, we had lunch at Panera's Bread Company and came home. Paulie napped, Kevin watched football, William played with fish in the bathtub.....um, rubber fish. I called the builder to get more information.....which will come next week.

Overall, it has been a great day. And, I love, love, love listening to the blog.

No comments:

Capozzoli Family Videos

...