
Have I said how much I like this new side of Kevin.....homeowner-ship? I never got to experience this before because he never lived in the first house we owned. He just visited the house during his leave times. So to have him take pride in our home and do projects around it is great! I love that he has taken to woodworking and really enjoys building things....and as my Aunt would have said..."he has the best tools in town". His latest project is a pull out draw for my pots and pans. The draw looks so nice....like the cabinet people made it. And it works even better. He is planning on making me an upper one too. Here are some pics of my drawer with our version of Vanna White. Paul's modeling skills need to improve, but at least he is cute to look at.

1 comment:
Those pull out drawers are awesome! We had them in our house in Alaska and loved them.
Post a Comment