For those that have followed our blog, you know we did a garden when we lived in NW Florida. It was a bountiful garden, producing tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, and red and green bell peppers. We were able to eat some things and found out that the birds really enjoyed our tomatoes and peppers, and so did Lisa. She was very fond of the garden and was the reason why we built a fence. Aaaahhh, Lisa, how I miss her. So at our new home in North Carolina, Kevin has been wanting to do a garden. I find many pieces of scrap paper with drawings of raised garden beds and herb boxes. He often talks about plans for the garden....of course this is while he is building all of his woodworking projects. He is too funny. We finally got a plan together for the backyard. Our landscaper was kind enough to get the garden area prepared for me and will till it tomorrow. I will then plant the seeds and hope it grows. Here are pictures of our garden plot in the early stages. And this time a fence will be needed for deer, rabbits and squirrels.
And did I mention I did this all by myself....seven months pregnant. Kevin is a lucky, lucky, lucky man.
No comments:
Post a Comment