Monday, April 23, 2007

Garden update and William as a warrior

We have completed the garden and are now waiting for it to grow. Kevin and William planted the seeds and plants before we left for my parents house. While we have been away, Kevin has put some compose/manure around the plants to keep them moist and waters the garden twice daily. He tells me the corn stalks are already sprouting. Here are some completed photos.


Planting corn with Daddy.



More corn seeds.




This is hard work....whooo....I'm tired!



As typical MO fashion for William, he got into my makeup and painted his face. Here are some photos of him as a warrior wearing my lipstick as face paint. Boys......



William's "I'm angry face". Look at my sweet Paulie in the background.


William's "I'm sad face".



A cute photo of the loves.

1 comment:

Angie said...

You've really updated a lot. Sounds like you guys are doing great. Though I know that you would miss your boys, you would probably enjoy your house to yourself.

Capozzoli Family Videos

...