Saturday, April 28, 2007

Some leftover photos

I thought I had posted most of the photos from our visit south. However, when cleaning out the camera I found these. You can never have too many photos.

We went to Gumbo Limbo Park while home. I have never been here in the 20 some years that i lived in Boca. It was really neat. We were able to walk on a boardwalk near the water and look at indigenous trees and salt water tanks filled with sharks, fish, and loggerhead turtles. This turtle is a girl. How do I know, she has a pink spot painted on her shell. The boy turtle has a boy spot on his shell. William and Paul had a great time.


Paulie looking at the turtles.


William looking at the turtles with a friend that he made. His friend was visiting from Wisconsin.


Sweet Paulie with Papa.



Playing at Uncie Tye's house with his dogs. This is a photos of Maggie. Sydney is outside...waiting for William to throw the ball.


We went to Steak N Shake the other day for lunch. Paulie had a bit of my strawberry shake. I don't think he knows what to do with the taste......what a funny face.


William trying to help mommy by pushing the stroller....Paulie must be getting a great show!



Love these shots!



Here are some sweet photos from the water park.




The book fairy comes every night while visiting Gaga and Papa. Here is William getting his nightly book from the fairly. She even leaves fairy dust. Lisa is often covered it.....William told Mommy the other day that he COULD see it. I told him it was blue.....cause blue is William's favorite color. Too cute.






No comments:

Capozzoli Family Videos

...