Friday, August 3, 2007

Is this my house?

For those of you who know me, this picture captures is all........No, its not the Elmos! Its the horses!!!!!!! This picture is very accurate of my house and childhood loves, which have turned into an adult love......horses. The majority of these horses are mine from when I was a girl. I gave them to William to play with. Our neighbor, Jenna, William's new friend has also given him several of these horses. Most of them have names. There is Thunderbolt, Shinning Moon, and Phillipe. I will learn the rest and let you know. Just had to document the photo of horses....for myself and William.


In other news, Kevin pulled out his old guitar when Jenna was at the house talking about buying a pink guitar. Kevin cleaned it up and strummed a few notes. William really got into it. Here is an adorable photo of the two. There is also video.....so watch for it.


2 comments:

tammy said...

This is a great picture of daddy and William .... love those adoring smiles!! GaGa

Angie said...

Passing on the love! Great pictures.

Capozzoli Family Videos

...