Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Time, time, time....it just goes and goes and goes

Every night I try to remember to upload some new videos. One of Kevin and William playing guitar and the other one of me and William dancing. And, of course I forget. By the end of the night, after dinner, bath and bedtime all I want to do is crawl into bed, watch tv or read a book. Most of the time I fall asleep reading. Ya know, because of the book club I am reading alot more these days. I actually enjoy it and trying to make more time for reading. Back to the videos that I forget to upload. So, instead of uploading the videos you are getting some new pictures of the kids. Hoping this will hold some of you over until later. Enjoy.

Paulie and William watching Blue's Clues.


William being funny wearing a new hat. Nah, its just his underwear!

Paulie holding his OWN bottle!

Asleep together....taking a snoozey.



No comments:

Capozzoli Family Videos

...