Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy 34th....um, I mean 35th birthday

Today is my 35th birthday. When my parents were visiting, my mother spoke with Kevin about getting a cake and some candles to celebrate. She told Kevin to get the number 34 because it was my 34th birthday. Kevin gently reminded her that it really was my 35th birthday. Too funny, my mother forgetting how old I really am. I told her, and Kevin, if you are going to make me younger why not 25 instead of 34. It was a good laugh.

To start my birthday off early, Adrienne and her boys sent me beautiful flowers. They were a total surprise and just so pretty. Then Kevin gave me my present....an iPhone! Very exciting.....he even uploaded it with episodes from Sex and the City. After reviewing the phone and getting a quick introduction on how to use it, we had breakfast and were off to the Mom gym. I got to watch my shows and listen to my music while working out! I am so technologically advanced I don't know what I am going to do with myself now! After the gym, we hit lunch in town with the boys and then came home to relax. Kevin took William to the store for some grocery shopping and birthday cake purchasing. We then had dinner and birthday cake. It was a great day! Enjoy my pics.

My beautiful flowers.

My cake....with 35 candles.

Blowing out the candles with help from my assistant.

Eating cake...the best part of birthdays.



Trying to get a nice photo of Mom with her boys....William was "angry", I was on the phone, and Paulie was chillin'. Not a good photo but still one worth posting.

2 comments:

Angie said...

At least she tried to make you younger! Happy Birthday, Tracy!

tammy said...

These pictures are too funny. Your boys always make us laugh!! And we know why you ate cake on the deck; see Paul's face? Love you all and again, HAPPY 35th BIRTHDAY!! Love you mom

Capozzoli Family Videos

...