Monday, July 28, 2008

We have a lurker....please identify yourself....or go away

I have noticed that we have a lurker hanging out and watching the blog. Actually, there are two lurkers. One is in Victoria, TX the other is in Dallas. Now whoever you are in Victoria, TX you popped up watching our blog in June 2008 and have remained a very consistent visitor. Dallas, well, you seem to come and go. Your viewing is not as consistent as Victoria's. Now mind you, I do have some friends in Texas, but not near you two. So, please do us a favor and leave us a comment as to your identities. We would like to know who you are. Thanks so much.

3 comments:

Angie said...

On mine I've noticed that sometimes people I know will check their blog from work, and it will show up as being from another area, such as a federal employee or someone deployed.

The Capozzoli Clan said...

I think I solved the mystery of the lurker in Victoria, TX. I see the lurker appeared again last night....but did not identify themselves. But now I know who they are...so lurker you really are just a friend...keep hanging around...please.

The Capozzoli Clan said...

Oh, and lurker two....Dallas....I know you are still out there....so please ID yourself. We would all love to know who you are. This includes me and all my other blog visitors/friends. Thanks!

Capozzoli Family Videos

...