Monday, September 15, 2008

It's William's turn

I know, you are probably wondering "Where are the pictures of William?" Don't worry, I'm not playing favorites....here are some photos of William from the weekend. He LOVED looking out the window and playing in the surf, sand and many pools. He was sad to leave. This was our conversation as we packed into the van:

William - Mom, the hotel is sad that we are leaving. Pout, pout, pout.

Me - Oh, I didn't know the hotel was sad.

William - Yeah, it is going to miss us.

Me - Well, the good thing about goodbyes is that we can always come back and say hello. I am sure the hotel will be happy to see us again.

William - Yeah, I guess so. . .Pout, pout, pout

Enjoy the pics.










1 comment:

SNYDFAM 5 said...

As a kid we went to Myrtle Beach EVERY summer. It looks like you all had a GREAT time. I love the new background. You have inspired me to change mine.

Capozzoli Family Videos

...