Lisa was pretty accomodating until she turned around 11 or so...then she was just plain old and in too much pain to be this accomodating. I do have stories of people drawing, coloring and putting white out on her. I do agree though, they do need a dog. Having Kyra here got me thinking about getting one. I think when we move and buy our own house, we will probably become dog owners again. Just have to find one that does not effect Kevin's allergies too much.
Thanks for the update on Ashlyn. Good to know she does like the preschool.
2 comments:
Was Lisa this accommodating? Looks like your boys need a dog.
And, I was referring on your blog to when Ashlyn started K in a few years. German Kindergarten isn't the same, really it's preschool.
Lisa was pretty accomodating until she turned around 11 or so...then she was just plain old and in too much pain to be this accomodating. I do have stories of people drawing, coloring and putting white out on her. I do agree though, they do need a dog. Having Kyra here got me thinking about getting one. I think when we move and buy our own house, we will probably become dog owners again. Just have to find one that does not effect Kevin's allergies too much.
Thanks for the update on Ashlyn. Good to know she does like the preschool.
Post a Comment