Here are some recent photos of just hanging our around the house....relaxing, watching tv, getting some hug time from Daddy and best one.....cuddling with Kyra.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Tracy - Kyra is beautiful....when did you get her? The boys and kevin are ok too (smile) I just liked the new face!!!
Kyra is a pretty gal....but, sadly to say, she is not ours. She is attached at the hip to Auntie Sara and belongs with her. She is just visiting and making the kids want a dog REALLY bad! But, I think Paulie may be allergic...well see tomorrow.
2 comments:
Tracy - Kyra is beautiful....when did you get her? The boys and kevin are ok too (smile) I just liked the new face!!!
Kyra is a pretty gal....but, sadly to say, she is not ours. She is attached at the hip to Auntie Sara and belongs with her. She is just visiting and making the kids want a dog REALLY bad! But, I think Paulie may be allergic...well see tomorrow.
Post a Comment