Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome home!!!!!!

It is official! Kevin and I are homeowners once again. We are so excited. Over the next four months we will be building our new home. I am thrilled to pick out our hardwood floor colors, kitchen cabinet colors, granite, siding colors and oh so much more. We made alot of structural changes and will have a full walk-out basement that we plan to finish with two bedrooms, a bath, workshop/storage area, recreational area and wet-bar. Being an adult is a funny thing.....as a kid or even a young 20-something, I never thought I would be this excited about being a homeowner. Military life has a way of making you long for roots and stability sometime...so having a home that is ours is the greatest gift. We are so appreciative. Oh, and here is rendition of the home. As the building progresses, I will post photos....my own version of scrapbooking. Check back if you like.


Our home....or something like it!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yeah for home ownership! That's so exciting, especially when you've been renting or living in military housing for awhile. Hopefully, you'll share the progress.

Capozzoli Family Videos

...