

William was in desperate need of new PJs. So on Thursday night we went to Moe's and bought new jammies. William REALLY wanted these with the foot socks. I knew he would NEVER wear them because he is a heater....ALL THE TIME. And I have been right.....he wears them at night for 30 minutes and then changes into his other jammies to sleep in. Some battles are not worth the fight. These sure do bring him joy though when he has them on. He picked these out....can you tell? It has the Mario Brothers on it. He wanted his photo taken in his new jammies. Here they are.


This is a present that William wrapped and decorated all by himself for ME! He cut and tied the ribbons and put the stickers on. I was so proud of him. We took a pic for the blog. Oh, the present you ask...what was it? Coins.....money....he knows what are the best presents to give.....diamonds might have been better but he already gave all those to Ms. Laura when she visited.

2 comments:
That's sweet. Makes me look forward to an older child. I've been feeling sad this week about not having a baby anymore. All started because I was going through baby clothes to give away. I wonder if I would feel this way no matter how many kids I had, or if I'm just an emotional wreck right now so it's setting me off.
Anyway, using your comments section as therapy.
I thought the same thing too when I was pregnant with Paulie and William was growing up so fast. But I was excited too because I could do the baby thing again. And now that William is older I love it. I was just telling Kevin the other day I think our best days are to come because he is so much to fun to hang out with, have conversations with, it is easier to do things with because he is more self-sufficient...and can go longer. I look so forward to when they are both a bit older and we can really make some great memories. But then I know what you are thinking about because if I KNEW we were completely done with kiddos and babies then I would be sad. But I think we have one more in us....not that I am announcing anything on the blog at the moment because I am not pregnant...yet! Enjoy your time with both of them...at every stage...I do believe it gets better and better and better. I hope you and the fam are well. Keep me posted on things.
Post a Comment