Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blog visitors

As many bloggers do, I have a way to track who checks up on the Capozzoli Clan. It is a simple means of checking who clicks on our site and for how long. We can tell right away who most of our visitors are....family and friends. But recently some new visitors have been checking in from locations where we have no friends or family. So all we ask is if you are stopping by for a quick update or hanging out for sometime, please leave a comment and let us know who you are.....this is for our visitors in Blue Springs, MO and Tokyo, Japan.....and any others that that want to say hi. Hope to hear from you soon.

3 comments:

Angie said...

So, did it make you too nervous not knowing everyone who read your blog?

Anonymous said...

The internet has truly become sketchy, hasn't it?...;-)

Melissa@TheHappierHomemaker said...

Is that why you went private? I didn't even know you could do that. I have a stamping blog thats been getting over a hundred hits a day so I set my personal one private after seeing you do it.

Capozzoli Family Videos

...