As you can tell from the title of this post, I have not been updating the blog on a regular basis. Alot has happened for the Capozzoli Clan. Daddy has returned home from deployment. I was able to move us into our home (on the same day that Daddy came home). We have been busy this month getting unpacked, spending alot of time together and going on vacation. So now that we are somewhat settled, here are pictures of the house. It is still a work in progress....but what house isn't??!???! Enjoy the photos.
The outside of our home.

Our bedroom. Our bedspread is getting repaired, so you get to see our semi-made bed.


The boys bedroom. I need to paint and put up their fish, ocean, seashell decorations. They are in the bedroom and love it. Paulie is in a big boy bed and the transistion to this bed has been the so smooth. He rarely gets out....I think he was ready.
Our kitchen from right outside our bedroom door.

Another view of our kitchen. This view looks towards the laundry room, garage and our bedroom.

Our family/great room looking out from the kitchen area.
Another view of our family/great room looking towards the front door.

The dining room with a peak of the kitchen pantry and our bedroom in the background.

The entry way table taken from inside the dining room.

Now onto the downstairs: A picture of one of our guestrooms that is still being put together.

Our second guestroom.

Guestroom.
The downstairs guest bathroom.

The boys toy room, which could also be our office. Toys seem to fill it better at the moment.

The bar area that we are still working on. These doors lead to Kevin's workshop and a storage room.

The downstairs family room/rec room area. Notice Kevin's new toy.....um, the 58 inch screen tv. It is pumped and ready for late August.....FSU football. The priority for him when he got home.

Downstairs
2 comments:
Thank you, Tracy! I love the house. I'm a bit envious, it's really great.
It has been such a busy month for you. I think the break was understood.
Looks wonderful Trac!!! I LOVE the new picture at the top, of the boys!
Post a Comment