Monday, May 10, 2010

A baby shower for baby girl Capozzoli

My friends Erin and Mandy threw me a baby shower over the weekend. It was wonderful and so nice to sit and have adult time. All the husbands were off on "business trips"...as we say....so Heather's girls, Lily and Sophie, babysat all the kids. The kids were so good. I think they had more fun then we did. And why wouldn't they....they got to play in the kiddie pool, on the slip in slide, watch movies, play wii, jump on the trampoline, run like crazy and eat lots and lots of candy. The ladies, well, we had our adult fun....sans alcohol....but still lots of fun. Here are some pictures of my beautiful table from the shower.

And I am so lucky and grateful for my gal pals, especially Erin and Mandy for going all out for the shower. Having good friends has made the transition to living in North Carolina so nice....so much so I wish that they or us would never move. But that is not the military life.







No comments:

Capozzoli Family Videos

...