I finally was able to finish up the planting for the summer garden this morning....and I weeded it too. It took some time because I had to sit on a stool and move down row by row, but it is planted and ready to grow. Here are some pictures of the garden. I must say I am proud of myself for getting it done with Kevin away. The best part is that the vegetables are growing. I look forward to what we can eat the upcoming months.
A front view of the garden - planted and weeded.

My big boy tomatoes, sprouting.

My sugar snap peas and cherry tomatoes.

The beds where I planted summer squash, butternut squash and zucchini.

My sprouting carrots.

My lettuce. So excited for them to get a bit bigger and ready to pinch off!

A bed that had peppers, but I don't think they made it. I have now planted more lettuce and cherry tomatoes.

A finished view of the garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment