Thursday, May 3, 2007

Our house, part 2

On Tuesday, William and I cleaned up the front lawn. We are getting ready for Open House this weekend. Open House is when the Ranger Camp opens up to the public and we have demonstrations of Ranger training....hand to hand combat, repelling, weapons shooting, ambush raids....typical Army stuff. With people coming out, they want the Camp looking nice. And, I am sick and tired of having leaves in my entry way. I love the tree in our front yard, but I hate the tree in our front yard. Not a fan of the leaves it drops. Anyway, here are some photos of the house.
This is our backyard from our porch area. I think our tree might be dead....not too many leaves on it. In the background is William's sandbox. We are hoping to get a swing set in the backyard this summer.

A view of the back of the yard towards the house. You can see the garden.


Another view of the back yard and back of the house.

The front of the house. Ours is the one with the blue mini-van. And, yes, I did trade in my SUV for a mini-van. After having William and having my back thrown out by taking him in and out of the Tahoe I realized that form and function are more important than image....for me. So we now have a mini-van. And it has more room than the Tahoe! I love it!


Another shot of the front of the house.



A side view of our house. Kevin ripped up this portion of the grass because it was Dollar weeds and has put down grass seed. We are waiting for it to take off.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm envious of your yard! Your garden looks nearly the size of our whole yard.

Capozzoli Family Videos

...