Monday, May 7, 2007

Our house, part 3

I tried to take some pictures of Camp the other day. It was so hot out we only made it to the playground, or as Dora says "play park". I am going to try and take some soon. Here are the ones I did manage to take.

Pics of the playground as you drive into the housing area. The pool is over by the black car in the background, as well as the gym. It is a TOTAL boy gym, so I don't use it much.



This is the first circle of homes as you drive thru the housing area. We are walking towards the playground...out of the housing area....to orient you.


This is the second circle of homes. Ours is on the right, with the mini-van in the driveway.


Another view of our circle...the other side.

No comments:

Capozzoli Family Videos

...