Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

We celebrated Mother's Day today and throughout the weekend. William decided that yesterday was Mother's Day....not today. So I got special Mother's Day presents both days. How lucky am I?!?!?!?! Daddy even remembered Mother's Day while away on his "business trip" and sent these beautiful flowers. A rose for every day that we have to wait till baby Cate arrives. He is a true romantic. I think he is ready to get back to his boys and his girl(s).

Our Mother's Day was very relaxing. Gaga and I rested and relaxed while the boys played. We then cleaned up the toys from the backyard and had a wonderful Mother's Day dinner from Outback Steakhouse carried in. The boys are now in bed and we will soon be following.


Flowers from Daddy.







1 comment:

Angie said...

That's sweet. Very pretty flowers, too.

Capozzoli Family Videos

...