Thursday, May 29, 2008

Catch-up, the beach, Daddy's welcome home, and best friends

I know that I said I would post pictures of the house, but darnit, I just have not gotten around to taking more than pics of the kitchen. And, honestly, at the moment there is a MOUNTAIN of gravel in my driveway. So you can't really see the house. Still waiting for the gravel people to come back and spread it. Driving around it is real fun though. So I know that people are checking the blog. I know you are waiting and waiting and waiting for our pics. Here are some from right before we left Florida. Do check back because I will get some house ones up soon.

When Kevin came home from his selection course we went to the beach for the afternoon. This is probably one of the sweetest photos of Paulie. Sleeping in Mommy's lap.
A coy, sweet smile from William.

Mr. Mike and Miss. Laura joined us for the afternoon. It was quite chilly and breezy that day.

That night we celebrated with Daddy's Welcome Home cake. William picked it out. It looked like the circus he said...and acutally, he is right!

William and his buddy, Caleb, got to see eachother one last time before we moved. This is a sweet photo of the two boys. I had to document the goodbye....it was sweet. Good Friends.

No comments:

Capozzoli Family Videos

...