Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We are connected!!!!!!

The blog has been out of the loop for a few days because we have been busy trying to get settled into the house.

We are unpacked....at least in the house. Rooms are arranged and some pictures have gone up on the walls. I have started taking pictures and will get them on the blog soon....I promise! The garage....well, that is another story. We will probably tackle that mess in June when Kevin goes on leave.

Kevin started work today. I am anxious to hear how it went. I am sure there will be some interesting stories.

The boys have settled in really well and like their new rooms. We have had a switch of roles in the house. William sleeps all night in his bed and Paul joins us at night now. Paul is a bit of a kicker when he sleeps, so I would prefer the W if I had to choose one. I am hoping that Paul will adjust to his room soon and start sleeping thru the night again.

Check back with us soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tracy,
just now have a fully functioning computer so got to actually enjoy your blog...so glad you're settling in in nc....i'll let dustin know about your contact info....can't believe how big the boys are...william riding without training wheels and paulie walking....we miss you...i know you're probably swimming in boxes and such, so you call me when you have some down time....i'm still due to pop out baby in july....jack turns 4 in july....but please let us know how you're doing....
love you all so much!!
jeannine, dustin, jack and baby girl name yet to be determined....

Angie said...

Yeah! Glad to see that you are getting settled. I'll be checking back for pictures.

Capozzoli Family Videos

...